We have received details regarding the upcoming Platinum Dance Experience Convention! They will be limiting attendance due to social distancing guidelines. It will be a first come first served experience. If you are planning to attend, please let me know as soon as possible and I’ll add your registration. 🙂 Details below.
St. Louis, MO
REGISTER BY: NOV 29, 2020
Early Bird Discount Deadline: Oct. 22
Holiday Inn St Louis Downtown
Platinum is offering an amazing day of Master Classes in Contemporary, Jazz, Hip Hop, Tap, Musical Theatre, and Improv taught by the Best Teachers in the Industry. To see our full Faculty list please visit our website.https://www.danceplatinum.com/platinum-dance-experience-staff
The Classrooms are broken down by age, Petites (8 & Under), Juniors (9-12), and Seniors (13+). Juniors and Seniors will get six 1 hour long Master Classes and an additional included Audition experience where the dancers can earn scholarships and competition credits. Petites will get three 45 minute classes and an Audition experience as well. There is an additional fee for Petites that would like to dance All Day and they will get three additional classes after lunch. With the Coronavirus pandemic pressing on, everyone’s health and safety is our primary concern. Here are the guidelines we will be incorporating –
- We will be limiting attendance to allow for Social Distancing in each of the rooms.
- In some cases, we will break down ages further to allow more space for dancers to move.
- We will conduct temperature checks for Staff and dancers at the start of each day
- Depending on space requirements, Observer bands will be limited and potentially unavailable. All Observer bands will be purchased on site and based on availability.
- There will be no water stations setup for dancers. It is recommended that dancers come to the workshop prepared with their own personal water bottles.
- Masks will be worn by Staff and Teachers. Masks will not be required for dancers in class unless specifically mandated by a State’s own guidelines. Please check individual state’s guidelines for mask requirements. Dancers should wear a mask when not in a ballroom and walking through common areas.
- There will be hand sanitizer stations in each room and at the Retail area. We encourage dancers to use it often and wash their hands when they can.
- Petites will continue an “All Day” schedule in their own room and will not join the Junior room for the second half of the day. There is an additional charge for Petite dancers wishing to dance “All Day”.
- We will be offering a Virtual Platinum Dance Experience Convention as well as the in-person Convention. All dancers attending the Virtual Convention will have the same opportunities to win scholarships and awards. Fees for the Virtual Convention will be half of what the In-Person rates will be.
- Each State will have their own additional and specific Guidelines that we will include on our Website under the Convention Tab and included with each city. By registering for our Convention, you have read and understood the guidelines provided not only by Platinum National Dance Competition but also the State’s guidelines where the Convention will be held.
Because space for the In-Person Conventions will be limited, it is important to get your registration in early!
Platinum Dance Experience Convention Tour Fees
(Early Bird Fees are due Oct. 22nd)
Petite (8 & Under) Half day
Early Bird Price – $60 per entry
Full Price – $85 per entry
Petite (8 & Under) Full day
Early Bird Price – $110 per entry
Full Price – $135 per entry
Seniors (13 & over)
Early Bird Price – $110 per entry Full Price – $135 per entry
Observation Band $ (TBD)
Hope to see you there!
Ms. Andrea 🙂