Dear Angie’s Studio Families,

We hope each and every one of you are doing well. We wanted to give you an update as to what our thoughts are for the remainder of the season, recital and class registrations for summer and fall. Our hopes are, once we are cleared to return back to the studio, we will continue to work hard on routines, flexibility and conditioning. We have reached out to several venues for multiple options to perform the recital but cannot be certain at this time exactly where and when it WILL be. The recital picture date alternatives have also been discussed with the photographer and have been postponed until further notice.

All our students have worked so hard for this day and we are doing everything to make certain this day WILL come for them.

We will be posting the 2020/21 schedule soon for you to begin registering for classes. You will be receiving your class placement information for registering for the 2020/21 season by email.

There will be a summer schedule posted with tentative start dates given the uncertainty at this time.

Thank you so much for all your support you have given. Hang in there…. We are all in this together!

The show must go on!

Ms. Angie and Staff


Dear Starz Dance Team Family,

We wanted to take a moment to address the status of this competition season. There are still so many uncertainties, making it impossible to give any definitive answers at this time. We are keeping track of and following the on-going Covid-19 developments and mandates. We are also keeping close tabs on our competitions and options they are offering. All of which are best laid plans. Until the quarantine officially ends and we are given the all clear, we can only make guesses as to which options will work for our studio. We will continue to monitor all options afforded us, with the full focus and intent on participating in all three competitions in some capacity this season. Please review below the most updated information we have for each competition.

•At this time we are optimistic we will be able to attend the Platinum Nationals event at the scheduled time. They have not announced plans to re-schedule their regional event but continue to add virtual competitions on-line, which could be a possibility down the road. We will not be able to participate in a virtual experience until we are allowed back in the studio to dance together but will keep looking for possible later added dates. If it doesn’t pan out, as mentioned previously, we will apply the regional fees to your Nationals invoice.

Fly Dance Competition has rescheduled the St. Louis regional event for the weekend of May 29th-31st. However, this is also the weekend of the Wentzville School District’s 3 high school graduations, which affects a few of our dancers and several dance families. There is a chance graduation may be postponed or handled differently, so we’ll have to wait and see. They are also offering a virtual competition, which we’d have to submit our videos by May 1st with virtual awards on May 15th. Again, this will depend on when the shelter in place is lifted.

According to the website, Mark of Excellence has re-scheduled the St. Louis event for June 5-7th. However, we have not received any direct updated correspondence from their office.

We are truly hoping to finish this season strong. We genuinely miss each and every one of you. Our dance family is never far from our mind. We will continue exploring options to ensure we get the most of this season and all their hard work.

We appreciate your patience and support during this incredibly difficult and uncertain times. You are all in our continued thoughts and prayers.

Thank you,
Dance Team Faculty 🙂