Make sure to put your child’s name on every piece of costume they bring. This includes shoes, shoe ties, accessories, hair pieces, gloves, tights, make-up, etc. Be careful when writing inside thin costume material so it doesn’t bleed through. Look for a tag to write on if possible.
ALL STUDENTS ARE TO WEAR CAPEZIO LIGHT SUNTAN CONVERTIBLE TIGHTS AND THE TEAM BUN UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED ON THE COSTUME CHECKLIST
HERE IS THE LIST OF COMPETITION MAKE-UP:
1) Foundation- This can be any brand. It should either match or be a half shade darker than their skin tone.
2) Eye Shadow – Something in a metallic silver and dark gray/charcoal.
3) Eye Liner – This can be any brand liquid or pencil. The color is (Black)
4) Blush – Maybelline New York FIT me! (Deep Rose) or any Rose/Mauve color.
5) Lipstick – Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids (On Fire Red) #895
6) Eye Lash Glue – Any brand.
We are NOT doing red glitter on lips this season.
(The above items can be purchased at Target, Walgreens, Wal-Mart & CVS, etc.)
MAKE-UP TUTORIAL: Use the silver shimmer as the base and use your dark gray or charcoal color in crease.
Here is an example:
Here is the tutorial for the Competition bun. This is how students will wear their hair for all competitive routines unless noted otherwise.
In addition to the above you will need to bring the following:
1) A back-up pair of tights
2) Extra hair rubber bands (Must match hair color.)
3) Extra bobby pins
4) Hairspray and/or gel (Hair must be slicked down. No fly-aways.)
6) Safety pins
7) Studio jacket or any studio apparel.
8) Make-up for touch-ups (foundation, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, lipstick, blush, powder, etc.)
9) MAKE SURE FINGERNAILS ARE FREE OF POLISH (French manicure okay)
10) Make sure all hand stamps, fake tattoos, etc., are washed from skin.
11) Make-up wipes